Foxhills is a resort destination surrouinded by 3 golf courses (2x18 and 1x9 holes) and with lots of other sports activities – tennis, swimming, kid’s play facilities, spa, etc, etc. It also has functions such as weddings. Restaurant facilities are in the original old house. We stayed in a modern block separate from the house by a short walk: there are also rooms in older converted buildings. The room was large, well appointed and to ‘international’ standards: staff were attentive and the breakfast spread was impressive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly recommended by the AA Hotel Guide 2016, Foxhills in Ottershaw is the ideal getaway. Guests become members for the day, enjoying access to the award-winning healthspa and gym, fitness classes, par three 9 hole Manor golf course, three restaurants and bars including fine-dining in The Manor Restaurant, tennis and squash courts, and more. The ultimate playground, visit the historic Manor House to check in for your stay, before enjoying modern luxurious touches in your bedroom. Foxhills is also available for weddings, parties and conferences, with nine flexible event spaces on offer and complimentary WiFi throughout the resort for visitors and guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Foxhills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foxhills Hotel Ottershaw
- Foxhills Resort Ottershaw
- Foxhills Surrey/Ottershaw