“Good food”
Review of Fusion

Fusion
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Gourock
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Had a lovely meal in Fusion, definitely somewhere to go for a special occasion. Special mention for the delicious cocktails. Good quality ingredients and cooked well.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I know I am not alone in my admiration of Fusion. To summarise, both the food and service are superb.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Food is excellent. Sometimes choice a bit limited. However we have never had a bad meal here. Service is attentive. Would recommend. Quite steep stairs at entrance but worth the climb.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Lovely choice of food in pleasant, friendly surroundings. Excellent service. I gave four stars instead of five simply because it was early when the restaurant became very quiet and we felt the need to have final drinks elsewhere. We will be back!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

My wife, myself and several of our friends have eaten here several times and apart from one blip it has been an excellent eating experience. The presentation, quality of the food and the service are top notch, so difficult to find in our immediate area. Keep it up. Fusion!