“Local gem”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely indian resraurant situated on albert road . Been coming here for years and have never been let down . Friendly staff , very polite and attentive , the food is to die for ! The only let down is that the carryout area is in the restaurant so it may be advised to ask for a table away from the door . Other than that its a cracking wee restaurant

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I visited here with my partner not expecting too much. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was very nice and the service excellent. Only slight downside was it is very warm and cramped. I'm glad I visited on a Tuesday night (which was relatively busy) than a packed weekend.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I recently visited with a colleague, we went on a Friday night and had two course and some drinks.

I had some very nice food, to be honest I wasn't sure what it all was as the menu doesn't explain the meals very well, I just picked options which didn't have any ingredients I thought I would not like.

I ended up with a starter which was ok, not something I would buy again but not unpleasant, the main was much nicer and the quality of the food was excellent, way above your average Indian take away standard.

The drinks were reasonably priced and the restaurant stayed open until midnight, the bill was reasonable and we definitely enjoyed the evening.

The take away is busy, this is good but it does mean that if you are sitting near the door you have a constant stream of people coming and going, the waiting area is not well separated from the dining area, this can be a little off-putting.

I will probably go again.

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Great sized portions and friendly service. Looking forward to going back. Alternatively the takeaway service is excellent too. Getting hungry just thinking about it.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

As usual great food and very nice staff. Service was good and atmoosphere was pleasant. They kept an eye to when we needed the birthday cake which was nice and took some photos for us.