“Lovely lunch, great service”
Review of One Cove Road

One Cove Road
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Gourock
Cuisines: Scottish, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Welcome to One Cove Road. We are an established and popular cafe bistro in Gourock, with stunning views over Cardwell Bay and the Firth of Clyde. Focusing strongly on quality local produce, we offer an extensive breakfast menu, light lunches and organic, fairtrade coffees and teas. We are especially renowned for our extensive range of artisan baking, produced daily on the premises. We are fully licensed, serving specialist wine and beer. Highly regarded for our service and style, a warm welcome awaits you at One Cove Road. 'Great Coffee and a Slice of Happiness'
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Had a lovely lunch here today, spur of the moment, with my mum. Delicious tuna nicoise salad, dressings served on the side as asked. Mum had a truly yummy looking bacon & bne baguette. Really nice coffee afterwards as well, and the home made meringue was as big as my mum's head, served with cream and fresh fruit! Service was lovely, very helpful and smiley and toilet was spotless. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Stopped off here on bank holiday for lunch following looong walk.Excellent service and tasty food.I had the unhealthy but very tasty eggs Ecosse ( potato scone,black pudding,poached egg topped with Hollandaise yum yum.
Will certainly be back.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Found this cafe by accident as parked up near the water after business trip to the area. Got window table with lovely views on a sunny day over the water. Friendly staff. Delicious chowder soup and toastie. Asked for glass tap water and pleasantly served with icxe and lemon! Cakes looked scrummy but we stuck to our diets and just had coffee - cheekily adorned with cocoa powder shape of a wee Easter chick!!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Another day to catch up with friends and without a second thought we all opted for One Cove Rd. as always staff friendly and welcoming, service excellent and amazing food tried the Eggs Ecosse for first time ever and suggest it is the new favourite food.My friend highly recommends Toffee meringue/pavola as her to die for treat. All enjoyed with the amazing local views.. Can't wait for any excuse to go back again.. Keep up the good work Julie and all the girls . X

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Visited family in Gourock for a week and went here two days in a row. Coffee was lovely and cakes looked superb! Had a full Scottish breakfast one visit too, it was delicious although a tiny bit greasier than I would've liked (not a complaint, just a bit of feedback) but not enough to stop me enjoying it. A friend had a club sandwich which he assured me was as delicious as it looked.

Staff were so friendly too and seemed really happy and welcoming. I'll be visiting regularly whenever I'm back!