“Excellent food near to the outdoor pool”
Review of Flava

Ranked #6 of 14 things to do in Gourock
South Coast
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Excellent food near to the outdoor pool”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

A great find. The food was varied and excellent. the menu catered for all tastes. The staff were attentive and helpful. We actually returned the following evening after a swim in the heated outdoor pool which is virtually next door.much so that I returned the following evening.

Visited July 2013

Glasgow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lovely coffee shop but service is lacking”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I've just walked out after waiting over 20 minutes for just a milkshake. The service was very slow and when I questioned where my drink was, after my friend had been served hers I was told they had run out of ice cream and it was being made......but it wasn't! After a further wait I decided to leave. if there was a problem I should have been told why I was waiting not just left sitting there.
I have to say that I do like the coffee shop and do use it regularly but there is always something.....the service is too slow or they've not got something on the menu, the staff are distracted etc.

Visited July 2013