“Fab way to spend fun time with kids”
Review of The Time Capsule

The Time Capsule
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Enjoyed a Saturday afternoon at The Time Capsule with a 5, 10 and 12 year old. It was much smaller than I had anticipated but lots to do. Ninety minutes was enough for us.

Lots of staff around to help with the lockers as none of our wristbands worked, but it was sorted quickly. The staff around the pool seemed lovely and not jobs-worths as there are in other places.

My 5 year old dare devil (but strong swimmer) loved the wave pool. He would have spent all his time here if we had allowed it. He also loved the flumes. Had a bit of a wait, but it wasn't too bad. Not many showers, so we waited for some to become available. The lazy river was good and we went around this lots of times.

I think next to the wave pool his next favourite thing was the bucket which emptied every 10 minutes or so. Remember to hold on to the little peoples hands as there is lots of force behind the water.

Will go again, but earlier in the day.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

Went with our 8 and 5 y.o. kids and it was a fun experience for the whole family. Arrived after 1p.m. on a Saturday and the place was full but did not have to wait too long in queues so it wasn't a problem. I was initially put off by the fact you only get 90 min (the locker keys writst band come in different colours according to the time slot) but in truth, we didn't really need more than that. We had a go on everything at least twice and the kids had no problem leaving when we told them it was time to go. One thing - there are plenty of life guards but I wouldn't let any kid alone in the wave pool - there are a lot of people and the waves are very intense.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

We had not been to a fancy pool in years and loved this place. It has a wave pool, lazy river, rubber ring slide for you to go together, 2 flumes, another slide bit, a kids bit with buckets and such and a kids area. I'm sure this place won't win any awards for most fancy hi-tech place in europe but we loved it and cant wait to go back. Why do glasgow-ites not go here more?!?

Reviewed 8 May 2012

timecapsule in my local town, it is great for the kids, has new waves and bigger tunnels to fly down. the big pool just for swimming is good but last time i was there awful smell re childrens nappies in bins etc, these bins should be cleaned more often in the day as this put me off going back. also think mixed changing rooms not good idea, should go back to male and female

Reviewed 1 May 2012

Just been to the time capsule on Saturday got there early (10.30ish) and it was a wee bit busy,no queues tho for the slides so advise nice and early,actual place inside is really good for kids and adults for that matter,flumes and slides really good and the wave machine is perhaps the best I have seen,don't go thinking you can swim,it isn't that kind of place,it's purely for fun,there is a restaurant but didn't use it but the menu was the usual kids stuff,burger and chips sort of thing,was getting busy around 1130 and then queues started for things but still not enough to put us off,all in all a good place to go and kill a few hours,btw prices not to bad considering what you get,well worth it.

1  Thank chrismackin1