“Disgusting”
Review of The Time Capsule

The Time Capsule
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I decided to go to the Time Capsule due to my local pool being shut, what a waste of time and money. I had to wait 40 minutes just to even pay, then another 10 minutes for a changing cubicle. The changing room floors were disgusting, as were the showers. Showers and pool were overcrowded and dirty. I decided to deal with it as i had paid £6.20 to get in but the things floating in the water was disgusting. The list includes plasters, twigs, leaves and human feces. I will never be back. It is absolutely disgusting and the staff don't care at all. I informed them of the feces and they shrugged their shoulders and walked away. I will never be back.

4  Thank Matty H
There are newer reviews for The Time Capsule

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Visited with our grandsons who have recently learned to swim. This pool offered lots of activities - flumes, play areas, rapids, wave machine but very little space to encourage children to swim. The children enjoyed it to a point but they too were disappointed the space for swimming was limited. Changing cubicles were very small and difficult to dress 1 adult and a child in the single cubicle as family ones were always busy. Over all was an ok visit and would maybe be more suitable to teenagers than younger children.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Had a fab day out at the time capsule, only after I forced myself to get over the fact the pool was filthy. The place would be excellent if only it was given a good clean every now and again.

2  Thank nic120505
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Went here with my son's aged 11 & 6 and had a blast. Arriving early was a good move as not crowded and freshly cleaned. The chutes and water features and wave pool are all great. The "rapids" round the side are a bit pish. Great staff. Also i was able to name every child in pool cause all their dad's had kindly tattooed the madness on their bodies. ;)

1  Thank dobehave
Reviewed 9 May 2014

A really fab day out. Lots to do and great water slides. The care is good for catching your breath. There is also a swimming pool just to swim in. A friend of mine booked swimming lessons for her son and it was a success. My favourite part was the sauna and jacuzzi. There is also a large gym although I haven't personally has the experience of trying it out as yet,mostly because I'm lazy.lol. The whole place has under gone a massive over haul and is a massive improvement on an already great place for bored kids and adults alike.