“Very Very Dirty”
Review of The Time Capsule

The Time Capsule
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Went with my two children aged 8 and 10. They had fun, but the filthiness of the pool really spoiled my day and i found it hard to enjoy it. We went early, so the changing areas were clean enough, but the pool itself was disgusting and looked as though it had not had a clean for a long long time.....black mould was visible on most surfaces including the flumes themselves.....there was a general feeling of 'sliminess' on all surfaces....horrible! Will not be coming back.

4  Thank 4MorrisFamily

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was the firs time I had been to the time capsule in around 8 years, I think that was probably the last time it was cleaned, the place is disgusting and filthy. Once you get past the worry that you'll catch something and get in, the water is freezing cold. The waves aren't very high and the rapids are non existent.

Don't try to speak to the staff either as most of them are more interested in gossiping about other staff members to even notice you, once they do acknowledge you there is no please or thank you.

However, the kids enjoyed it, and that's what it's about, and it is reasonably priced for a family. We won't be hurrying back though.

1  Thank Susan_7947
Reviewed 4 July 2014

really great place for a swim and fun on the slides and a gentle releaxing float around or use the ice rink and the usual fitness things also has refreshments to hand and generally in a clean state of affairs so what more could you ask for when your looking for relaxing bit of watery fun

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Been there first time and i have to say its a very nice and tidy place. Maybe because it was just few people in. showers and changing areas were really tidy. Water a bit cold in some point, but very nice small pool with a really warm water when you have a small baby. Slides are great . So we really enjoyed today.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I decided to go to the Time Capsule due to my local pool being shut, what a waste of time and money. I had to wait 40 minutes just to even pay, then another 10 minutes for a changing cubicle. The changing room floors were disgusting, as were the showers. Showers and pool were overcrowded and dirty. I decided to deal with it as i had paid £6.20 to get in but the things floating in the water was disgusting. The list includes plasters, twigs, leaves and human feces. I will never be back. It is absolutely disgusting and the staff don't care at all. I informed them of the feces and they shrugged their shoulders and walked away. I will never be back.

4  Thank Matty H