“Worst McDonald's I've eaten”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #42 of 58 Restaurants in Coatbridge
Cuisines: Fast food
“Worst McDonald's I've eaten”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I asked for a double cheese burger and got a cheese burger which was cold, the chips were cold, we waited about 10 minutes on a burger and the onion rings were cold. Disappointed to say the least.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Shannonex

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“THE WORSE MCDONALDS IN UK FACT”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

1st and last time I will visit here. I ordered 2 happy meals and box of chicken nuggets and mcchicken sandwhich meal - everything was freezing! my sons only 6 so he didnt mind and I was taking the nuggets and other meal home anyway but I at least wanted some hot fries for the £15 it cost so I took the cold fries back to which she gave me another portion of cold fries (slightly hotter than the 1st) so I said I didnt want more cold fries so she went back to fries counter started laughing with her friend then gave me a bag, so got back in the car to eat the fries... which were worse than the 1st and only about 5 fries in the packet... I was shocked I have never had such bad service from any other mcdonalds in my life!

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank katrina84agnew
“McDeeeeeez”
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Its the same as any other mcdonalds that I have visited so you should know what you're getting. I like big macs :)

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Chris D
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well done young lady”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

I have to congratulate Coatbridge McDonald's as, no word of a lie, yesterday I received my first correct order in around 2 years. The only change I make is that I order a plain burger for my son. This appears to be rocket science! And sometimes it's not even the burger that is wrong! My daughter asked for medium chips and received a medium coke instead. As she is only a young girl she did not address the mistake. But that is just the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. They are obviously still in business because of idiots like me though who know their fussy children will eat a full meal when buying them a treat. The fact that they do only get it as a treat makes it a bit better. I feel for those people who are there regularly. I will be observing next time to see if my order is correct but for now, congratulations to the young girl who served me. You should receive employee of the decade.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank SuWhite
scotland!
“Visit to Cinema then popped into McDonalds”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Visited the showcase, and then to the McDonalds in the Leisure park - very disappointing. Chips were not at all tasty, very greasy and the meal I ordered - was with Salsa and most of the lettuce had mayo on it which was not part of the toppings for the meal I ordered. Wont be bothering stopping off here again any time soon! Not that busy, and some tables were not even wipe cleaned!

• Visited July 2013