“Pizza at it's best.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Airdrie, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Pizza at it's best.”
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Been a few times, service is quick and efficient, their stuffed crushed pizza is gorgeous and certain drinks are topped up free of charge which I think is a nice touch.It's spotless which is all important.

• Visited October 2012

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Gone downhill”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

This Pizza Hut used to be a lot better than it is now. Back then my family and I were regular customers.

Now though it is a different story. Mum and I have visited twice in the last month and both times we were unimpressed.

Both times we visited sometime between 7pm and 9pm and the restaurant was completely dead. The first time we visited there was only 2 other groups in the whole time. But on our second visit we were literally the only customers! Okay so it was a Wednesday night but it was only 9pm when we left and they never had a single take-away!

I know that the staff were not to blame though as both times they were brilliant! And talking away to us the while time! But on both occasions we were offered free garlic bread as they had no salad bar - disappointing as we actually like having some salad between the starter and main course.

Since the restaurant was quiet there was one bonus in that our starters were quick to arrive! And they were lovely. Especially the free bruschetta garlic bread! It was easily the best part of our whole meal.

On both occasions we had trouble selecting a pizza as the first time there was only one pizza base available (thin base meaning we wouldn't be getting stuffed crust!) and on our second visit only half the toppings were actually available.

If this Pizza Hut wasn't the only restaurant within the Retail Park in Coatbridge I am sure we would not go back. But sadly Coatbridge is extremely lacking in restaurants. So next time we are at B&Q or Tesco I have a feeling we will be going back anyway!.

Visited July 2013
Coatbridge, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great customer service”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Staff are always friendly, food is consistently good and they do a great happy hour menu with pizza or pasta, a side order of garlic bread or wedges with unlimited salad and unlimited soft drinks for £6 which is fantastic. Very family friendly as well.

Visited June 2013
Coatbridge, United Kingdom
“brilliant”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

This store stands out from the rest it is a genuinely family friendly restaurant. The staff are very helpful and are great with the children. Every time i go there they exceed their role by doing more than is expected of them and going out their way to ensure we are enjoying our food and the experience as a whole.

• Visited May 2013
nr Motherwell, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Better than average”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

After experiencing pizza express I now I suddenly appreciate pizzahut al the more. I have been in several pizzahuts which is why I can say the one in Coatbridge is better than the average. On the day I last ate there the machine for paying by card was on the blink, there was no thin crust pizza bases and it wa still spotlessly clean: staffed by friendly helpful staff and the pizzas in the buffette were fresh hot and tasty. This is a chain, must be hard to distinguish themselves from the others but hey ho, as far as that goes Coatbridge does.

• Visited April 2013