“Great Food”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent food with great variety with a few unusual dishes. Staff were very pleasant. A good all round experience.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The food was really good and the staff extremely friendly. We arrived early which was a good idea. We ordered two items from the specials board, chilli and stroganoff, but by 7pm both items had run out. I'm not surprised though - they were very good. The menu had an excellent choice and everything arrived very promptly. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We got a warm welcome and were shown to our table at once even though we arrived 30 minutes early. Our friendly waiter took our orders and the really nice meals arrived in good time. I had the slow cooked lamb which was very tasty. My apple crumble was very good too. All in all a very pleasant meal for four including drinks for less than £80.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stopped in here for an evening meal and were treated to an excellent Scottish meal with real ale and an extensive list of whiskeys to choose from. It is not fine dining (and how do you make haggis fine dining?) but the food was well presented and very tasty.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stopped in on Sunday for a light bite to eat as traveling home
We ended up having 3 courses the skink was the best I have tried along with the game pan pie
My partner had the crumble I had to try a bit and was a tad jealous that I never had it.
Evan though it was busy the young waitresses found us a table and made us feel welcome
We will be returning soon
Keep up the good work :)