Booked, on a cycling trip between Carlisle and Glasgow. Expected a naff motorway motel, but it was great. Lovely Breakfast at the next door services. Really friendly staff, amazingly quiet room, shower was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly off junction 13 of the M74, Days Inn Abington has free Wi-Fi, free parking and spacious rooms. It is in the Upper Clyde Valley of the Southern Uplands, within easy reach of Glasgow and Edinburgh. All rooms are en suite and have tea/coffee making facilities, a free newspaper and remote-control TV. Most have views of the beautiful countryside. Reception is open 24 hours a day. The adjacent Welcome Break service area has a self-service restaurant, retail outlet and coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Abington M74 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Abington m74 Hotel Abington
- Abington Days Inn
- Days Inn Abington M74 Scotland