This is a good and cheap place to stay.
We found it to be clean and comfortable.
It is close to the motorway but we did not hear traffic noise.
Our room looked out north over pleasant green hills.
Rooms looking south over the car park may have been noisier and
certainly don't have a pretty view.
Only downside was the limited range of places to eat in a motorway
services area where the hotel is situated.
This place is well situated if you are making the long haul from the
south to Scotland.
Very pleasant staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly off junction 13 of the M74, Days Inn Abington has free Wi-Fi, free parking and spacious rooms. It is in the Upper Clyde Valley of the Southern Uplands, within easy reach of Glasgow and Edinburgh. All rooms are en suite and have tea/coffee making facilities, a free newspaper and remote-control TV. Most have views of the beautiful countryside. Reception is open 24 hours a day. The adjacent Welcome Break service area has a self-service restaurant, retail outlet and coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Days Inn Abington M74 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Abington m74 Hotel Abington
- Abington Days Inn
- Days Inn Abington M74 Scotland