“Good pizza”

Big Time Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: At this time we do not have delivery, but it is worth taking out, or dinning in!
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Local hotel recommended this place. Good pizza, price is what you would expect in Keystone. Coke by the bottle was bit odd. They sell a supersize pizza that looked like it would feed a small army.

1  Thank Karen4kc

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I don't normally write reviews - in fact this will be my first. My wife and I were traveling through the Keystone area on our way back to Rapid City. We hadn't really intended to stop in the area, but the kids were hungry. We checked tripadvisor and at the time this restaurant was ranked number one of 32. It definitely lived up to the rating. The Pizza was some of the best I have ever had, by my own ranking...it would be in the top three best pizzas I have had the pleasure of eating from all across the country. The pizza takes time to assemble and cook, don't expect pizza this good in 10 minutes and do not equate the long cook time to poor service. I would also recommend the Russian beer - went very well with the pizza.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Great pizza. Family run with friendly service. About 10 mins Mt. Rushmore. Reasonably priced. Close to a major attraction.

1  Thank Sunshine0507
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Being the mom of a 3 and 8 year old, I rarely get excited about pizza joints anymore. We read Tripadvisor reviews and trudged there for Father's Day Lunch while on vacation and it was wonderful! We ordered a Quad, so everybody got what they wanted. My husband says it was the best pizza he's ever had in his life. I would agree. We also ordered a pitcher of delicious Baltika Number 9 (?) and it's a good thing we hung out a few hours downtown doing touristy things because the results could have been disastrous if we drove back to the hotel afterward. The owner waited on us and was delightful. We even calculated how to cash in our retirement and buy the joint from her, but she wasn't biting. It was that good. I can't wait to go back.

2  Thank Sandy M
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We were late getting to Keystone and while there were no tables for two, they were happy to seat us at a larger table, where we knew someone else would join us. We sampled the Russian beer, then ordered a pitcher to accompany the most delicious pizza. The people are so friendly and kind. We really enjoyed our meal and the company.

1  Thank hill6680