“Yummy Pizza with a friendly service”
Review of Big Time Pizza - CLOSED

Big Time Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: At this time we do not have delivery, but it is worth taking out, or dinning in!
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Based on the reviews from Tripadvisor, we decided to stop here for lunch before visiting Mt.Rushmore. The pizza arrived after 20minutes of our order. We were flattered with the friendly service. They have different sizes of pizza, 18inch would feed 4 persons. The wording displays & portraits are interesting. Tasty food for reasonable price & we were overwhelmed with the service. The next day we went to a nearby subway restaurant where the food was not clean/tasty and the service was horrible. We were upset and went back to big time pizza again. Hospitality is more important than tasty food. The lady owner's friendly talk made our mood back to enjoyable. Thanks for that. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We could walk here from our hotel. Pizza was delicious. Service was top notch. We were able to eat in a tourist area without breaking the bank.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I had very high hopes for this restaurant after reading previous reviews----- I was very disappointed! The lady that sat us was upset that I didn't want a dirty booth---her reply was,"We are too busy to clean"--we were the first people in the restaurant after it opened! We continued to hear this same complaint the whole time we were there. The pizza was average. Save your money and go somewhere that wants your business!!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Local hotel recommended this place. Good pizza, price is what you would expect in Keystone. Coke by the bottle was bit odd. They sell a supersize pizza that looked like it would feed a small army.

1  Thank Karen4kc
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I don't normally write reviews - in fact this will be my first. My wife and I were traveling through the Keystone area on our way back to Rapid City. We hadn't really intended to stop in the area, but the kids were hungry. We checked tripadvisor and at the time this restaurant was ranked number one of 32. It definitely lived up to the rating. The Pizza was some of the best I have ever had, by my own ranking...it would be in the top three best pizzas I have had the pleasure of eating from all across the country. The pizza takes time to assemble and cook, don't expect pizza this good in 10 minutes and do not equate the long cook time to poor service. I would also recommend the Russian beer - went very well with the pizza.