“Good Pizza - Terrible Sub”
Review of Eno's Pizza

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Pizza - Terrible Sub”
Reviewed 13 June 2010

My daughter and I arrived in Keystone late in the evening and wanted a simple meal to take back to our room. She ordered a small pizza, which, while I felt that it was overpriced, was acceptable. I ordered a turkey sub which was definitely not acceptable. The roll was soft,doughy white bread with maybe two thin slices of meat, a piece of thin cheese, a sprig of lettuce and a thin slice of tomato. I had asked for mayo and mustard and could not see any mayo at all and did taste a small amount of mustard. I would have taken it back, but it was late and we were tired from a long day of driving. I'm sure that you can get a good sub in Keystone, but not at this restaurant.

1 Thank TealHawk

Indiana
“Good pizza on a budget”
Reviewed 8 June 2010

The pizza was pretty good considering we could not have cheese on it. I was disappointed that they skimped on the mushrooms.

Birmingham, UK
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 1 September 2009

Delicious fresh pizza. You can take out, eat in or they delivery. A great alternative to eating down in Keystone.

Morongo Valley, California
“Eno's Pizza Rocks...”
Reviewed 21 July 2009

Well after our wet afternoon visiting the stoned Presidents the group was starving!
Of course half wanted to go to one of the "chain" places to eat but I held out for a local place. And being that we come from a history of Pizza we settled on Eno's Pizza.

It is a small place maybe seats 20 or so ..the two teen-agers running it were very helpful. Actually I was in search of a unique T-shirt and when I ask the young girl at the counter if they had the Eno's T-Shirt they were wearing for sale she said that she would go home and get me one! Sale!

The pizza reminded us of our days growing up in the family Pizzeria, in all Eno's Rocks!