“An exceptional Black Hills deli” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Because you deserve it! Enjoy a tasty experience that will not be forgotten. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff prides itself on making our guests smile. Eat where the locals do, and try the famous one-pound Reuben that put us on the map.
Rapid City, South Dakota
“An exceptional Black Hills deli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

I'm from NY originally so I set a high bar for delis. I live in the Black Hills now and have been to most of the restaurants in Keystone. Now that I've eaten at Teddy's I can say it's my favorite place to eat in Keystone and one of the best places I've eaten anywhere in the Black Hills. I can't say enough good about this place - the customer service is excellent, the food is excellent, fresh, and made to order, great atmosphere, great prices, outdoor seating and GLUTEN-FREE options. If you're ever in Keystone, do yourself a favor and eat at Teddy's Deli.

• Visited August 2014

“Exceptional customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Visited with a large extended family, kids, and weird dietary requests. Teddy's went out of their way to make everything just the way we wanted. When they say they make it to order, they really do and will make it any way you want, the menu just seems to be a starting off point. Thanks Teddy's, this was the only good meal I had in Keystone.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank brian kelly h
Michigan
“Quick stop for Lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Loved Teddy's Deli, the service was great. They even let me customize my sandwich to my preferences.Excellent deli and perfect location for a visit to Keystone. Sit outside on main street and you can enjoy watching all the action in town. Loved shopping in all the cute shops!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank classygrl
Jackson, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greatest Restaurant in the Black Hills!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

This place is amazing! The service is wonderful and the people are very friendly. The food is amazing and the Reuben Sandwich is the best I have ever had. I would go there just to see those people and eat there. Worth every penny!!!!!!! Amazing food, amazing place and amazing food!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Reuben A
Wichita, Kansas
“Expected more!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

I was not impressed with this place. I had the All American with chips and drink. My son had a hamburger,fries and water. All for $25 and change for the two of us. He had a hamburger down the road at Grizzlies a few days before and thought it was much better for about the same price. I've just taken my antacid.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Teddy's Deli? Share your experiences!