“Fun for all ages”

Rushmore Tramway Adventures
Ranked #3 of 26 things to do in Keystone
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rushmore Tramway Adventures offers a little bit of something for everyone. From action-packed adventurers to enjoying the beautiful Black Hills with breath-taking views of Mount Rushmore National Memorial, people of all ages and abilities can find their inspiration. You just can't seem to go wrong with this family getaway during your summer vacation!
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We go to every alpine slide we find. This is our 3rd set. Although I think they should have better rules and restrictions on who can ride by themselves. There were several younger children that should have been riding with an adult. My kids love these slides, but I would not let them ride by themselves yet.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"family vacation"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Great scenery at the top of the slide and a view of Mount Rushmore. It is worth the trip for the view even if you don't want to slide down.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We took our 3 kids on this and they enjoyed it, but it was very quick for what we paid for it and not as scenic as I thought it might be. We've done zip lines in Mexico and Antigua that were much better. Has to top those.

2  Thank Hayley K
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We took our three kids down this slide and they really enjoyed it. My boys didn't break at all until the end and made it safely down. There is a slow lane for two riders or those that don't want to go too fast. I would recommend this.

1  Thank Hayley K