“Great burgers!”

Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Full service family restaurant featuring gourmet hamburgers cooked to order, steaks, fajitas, appetizers, mexican entrees, kids menu and more. We have a full liquor bar, 10 local craft beers on draft and a large covered patio to enjoy the view of Black Hills and Mt. Rushmore.
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

This is a small tourist town, the dining options are limited. We are from a large metropolitan city and knew we'd have to adjust. We walked in and were seated immediately. The restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating.
The menu offers appetizers, 1/2 pound burgers (including bison), ribs, chicken dishes, a full bar and desserts. I ordered a teriyaki burger and my husband ordered the blue cheese burger. The burgers were delicious, hot and juicy. I had a salad with mine and he had steak fries with his order. There was no room for dessert!
We were pleased with the service, wait time and quality of the food we ordered. Would certainly return.
Some reviews have mentioned waitresses that do not speak English. Our waitress was a foreign exchange student who spoke English well. Keystone closes during the winter (population 337) and the area uses foreign workers.
As for price, we are used to paying $10 for a good burger and fries-we don't expect good food at fast food prices!

There are newer reviews for Grizzly Creek Restaurant

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch and found the place to be clean and had prompt service. However rhe service was slow and the food quality not up too the price paid

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Service was quick, but it was clear that our server had difficulty understanding us. We were patient but it was obvious that other diners near us were frustrated by the lack of command of English some of the servers possessed. Food was good, but nothing particularly spectacular. Price was reasonable, but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here again.

1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I can't really say anything bad but not a whole lot good to say either. It is one of the few restaurants to stay open past 9:00 pm in Keystone. I had a Reuben that was tasty but the bread was toasted and very crusty. The house dressing was yummy. The fries were cold. My husband had a mushroom and Swiss burger. He said it was good and it was a fair size. He upgraded to onion rings for $1.50 and got about 7 standard frozen rings. They do have a nice outdoor seating area. Okay dining if you just want to grab a burger. A soda runs $2.95 but the to go cup was generous.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Our Family walked in for lunch after riding the "Alpine Slide" next door.
It's a Beautiful Day so we really enjoyed the outdoor seating. As a parent, I'm always happy when my family is happy. Everyone of us enjoyed what we ordered. The Buffalo Burger was awesome. The service was very friendly and attentive. The Manager was out mingling, making sure everyone was happy. I Love to see that, she was great.
As we finished up, we noticed the family next to us roasting marshmallows at their table , making Smores. That was neat ! I missed that on the menu. We're looking forward to going back.

1  Thank OTravelFam