“Delicious chocolates”

Old Fashioned Fudge
Ranked #6 of 12 Shopping in Keystone
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I visited with my children and got a salted caramel that was fresh, soft and just the right amount of salt. They use Lavazza coffee which is the #1 coffee in Italy and my espresso was superb! My daughter enjoyed a piece of cookies n cream fudge that was creamy in texture and full of cookies. My son loved the handmade peanut butter truffles and asked for a box to take home. The service is friendly and very efficient for being in such a small spot. If you are in Keystone I would definately recommend a stop here!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Our group bought 4 different favors of fudge and each one was granular and flavorless, even the peanut butter. Difficult to mess up peanut butter fudge, but they managed.

2  Thank Lori_Bart
Reviewed 5 June 2012

This place is called Turtle Town, not sure if the name changed but the address matches it. Decent coffee and a selection of tasty treats.

1  Thank MnKuke
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Due to other reviews I felt this was THE place to go for fudge. I bought two kinds of the fudge and a salted caramel candy. I actually make candies myself so I love to shop and compare. All three items I purchased had crystalized. The flavours were good and I could taste potential but I wasn't there to buy potential. Very, very disappointed.

1  Thank JEM B
Reviewed 22 September 2011

This fudge shop is a must-do on any of our days in this area of the Black HIils-As locals, we, too, love to meander through the towns and take in the sights time & time again. Whenever we are in Keystone, our favorite thing to do is stop at the shop and order some of their homemade ice cream. My fav is a rich vanilla, possibly with maple, that has chunks and shaving of their homemade dark chocolate & swirls and hunks of their caramel. Their caramel is WONDERFUL- soft, but not loose-soothing, full of flavor and never grainy or sugary! Hubby likes the shakes made out of his selections of fresh ice cream. Nothing goes better with this than a cup of espresso-they have a full coffee bar. Most friends we bring love buying goodies and gifts from their huge variety of chocolate, caramel and nut creations (see our pic). After you get your selection, go stroll outside, windowshop, and people watch while you savor your treats.

1  Thank mexiaddict