“Best Ever”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Ever”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Had to be the 'Best Ever', I gained 5 lbs. HINT: Try the chocolate/peanut butter fudge. Prices are very reasonable also.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank rrdspr

44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Always a must stop a any fudge place like this. This one did not let us down. We Always stock up on this stuff whenever we see one. Have tried many places and this one is right up there with the best.

1 Thank Engine40
Morton, Illinois, United States
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Don't Waste Your Cash”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

My first choice for fudge was Silk Fudge. When we couldn't find that store we settled for Turtle Town. There are no free samples here so no way to know that the fudge is grainy from crystallization. The flavor isn't bad, but it's not worth the money.

Denver, Colorado
“Delicious chocolates”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I visited with my children and got a salted caramel that was fresh, soft and just the right amount of salt. They use Lavazza coffee which is the #1 coffee in Italy and my espresso was superb! My daughter enjoyed a piece of cookies n cream fudge that was creamy in texture and full of cookies. My son loved the handmade peanut butter truffles and asked for a box to take home. The service is friendly and very efficient for being in such a small spot. If you are in Keystone I would definately recommend a stop here!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just not good.”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Our group bought 4 different favors of fudge and each one was granular and flavorless, even the peanut butter. Difficult to mess up peanut butter fudge, but they managed.

2 Thank Lori_Bart