“A perfect waste of $20”

Old Fashioned Fudge
Ranked #11 of 15 Shopping in Keystone
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I should have figured out that the fudge sucked when we weren't allowed to sample it... who would have guessed a fudge shop that specializes in fudge would be terrible? So we bought 4 different kinds... half pound of each and they all tasted like waxy sugar. There was no discernable flavor except sugar. No creamy melt in your mouth fudge like grandma used to make. .. just crap fudge. If you want to work on getting type 2 diabetes from a sugar overload do it somewhere that actually tastes worth the sugar coma it will cause.

4  Thank Tango_Sierra85

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Had to be the 'Best Ever', I gained 5 lbs. HINT: Try the chocolate/peanut butter fudge. Prices are very reasonable also.

1  Thank rrdspr
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Always a must stop a any fudge place like this. This one did not let us down. We Always stock up on this stuff whenever we see one. Have tried many places and this one is right up there with the best.

1  Thank Engine40
Reviewed 9 June 2013

My first choice for fudge was Silk Fudge. When we couldn't find that store we settled for Turtle Town. There are no free samples here so no way to know that the fudge is grainy from crystallization. The flavor isn't bad, but it's not worth the money.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I visited with my children and got a salted caramel that was fresh, soft and just the right amount of salt. They use Lavazza coffee which is the #1 coffee in Italy and my espresso was superb! My daughter enjoyed a piece of cookies n cream fudge that was creamy in texture and full of cookies. My son loved the handmade peanut butter truffles and asked for a box to take home. The service is friendly and very efficient for being in such a small spot. If you are in Keystone I would definately recommend a stop here!