Checked in late at this hotel. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly.
The room was clean, beds were comfortable.
Parking is a bit tight, but we had no problem getting a spot. It is a very short drive to Rushmore.
Definitely would recommend this hotel if you're crashing for a night or two in the area.
(Walk over to the bar/restaurant in the next parking lot over, they were very nice there too)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Keystone is located at the base of Mt. Rushmore in the bustling historic town of Keystone, SD and central to all family-approved attractions. Just minutes from Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse and Custer State Park. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Keystone is a new, deluxe hotel architecturally designed after the magnificent look of Mt. Rushmore. Come and enjoy our Great Room as you relax around our 3-sided fireplace featuring a Western/Native American flair. The hotel features include free local phone calls, high-speed internet access, business center, and a large pool and hot tub.Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new continental deluxe Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring biscuits & gravy, bacon & eggs, the world's best tasting cinnamon roll, and much more. Visit Keystone, SD and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Keystone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Keystone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Keystone
- Holiday Inn Express Keystone
- Holiday Inn Keystone
- Keystone Holiday Inn