Nice location to keystone attractions. They had a nice pool and guest laundry. Parking is tricky. Quiet and clean. Barlee's restaurant across the lot was good.
Breakfast was just ok, but they have a variety, just not too great on taste. Halls and elevator were hot. Rooms were nice though. Good beds and pillows!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Keystone is located at the base of Mt. Rushmore in the bustling historic town of Keystone, SD and central to all family-approved attractions. Just minutes from Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse and Custer State Park. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Keystone is a new, deluxe hotel architecturally designed after the magnificent look of Mt. Rushmore. Come and enjoy our Great Room as you relax around our 3-sided fireplace featuring a Western/Native American flair. The hotel features include free local phone calls, high-speed internet access, business center, and a large pool and hot tub.Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new continental deluxe Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring biscuits & gravy, bacon & eggs, the world's best tasting cinnamon roll, and much more. Visit Keystone, SD and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Keystone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mt Rushmore / Keystone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Keystone
- Holiday Inn Express Keystone
- Holiday Inn Keystone
- Keystone Holiday Inn