Just returned from a 4 day vacation to South Dakota. We really enjoy this hotel. The suite was very spacious. We had 2 queen beds in the back, with a sleeper sofa in the living area. It was very clean and pretty. We did have one window in the back bedroom. But we were not in the room much during the day, so it didn't really matter. The staff was very helpful. My only negative was there was a very nice sink area, with a microwave and refridgerator in the eating area with a large table that seats 6. But...the only wastebaskets were your typical small hotel wastebaskets. A large one would have been nice. We did travel with food and brought in pizza and had no where to get rid of the garbage. We would definitly go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-friendly hotel located 2 1/2 miles from Mt. Rushmore, the Rushmore Express Inn & Family Suites combines comfort, convenience and elegance for a truly monumental stay. An indoor pool and hot tub, Fitness Center, in-room wifi and a complimentary continental breakfast are just a few amenities that the Rushmore Express offers, along with guest laundry and available meeting rooms for groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Rushmore Express Inn & Family Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rushmore Express Keystone Hotel Keystone
- Rushmore Express Hotel Keystone