We stayed here for five nights with our children while visiting the Black Hills area. It was a great location, within walking distance of several restaurants and close to the Alpine Slide and Wax Museum.
We stayed in a fairly large room, with two doubles and a pull-out sofa. It had a refrigerator and microwave. There was no free breakfast, but there is a little convenience store/grocery close by where you can pick up some breakfast items.
The kids enjoyed the pool, although I thought it was about five degrees too cold for my liking. The hot tub was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-friendly hotel located 2 1/2 miles from Mt. Rushmore, the Rushmore Express Inn & Family Suites combines comfort, convenience and elegance for a truly monumental stay. An indoor pool and hot tub, Fitness Center, in-room wifi and a complimentary continental breakfast are just a few amenities that the Rushmore Express offers, along with guest laundry and available meeting rooms for groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Rushmore Express Inn & Family Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rushmore Express Keystone Hotel Keystone
- Rushmore Express Hotel Keystone