Went here 10 years ago, perhaps I was less interested in hotel quality at a younger age, but this recent trip was just okay. The bedspreads and carpets and wall paper need replacing or updating. The pool is great, but the towels at the pool were so abrasive and felt like sand paper. The breakfast was pitiful and you can see how they try to cut corners (salad dressing containers used for yogurt instead of giving you an actual yogurt container). It was really crammed in the breakfast room and I felt really bad for a person in a powerchair who had a difficult time getting around everything. Overall, this hotel is just, meh. It is overpriced in my opinion for the room. Great location, decent lobby and exterior and decent/small indoor pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-friendly hotel located 2 1/2 miles from Mt. Rushmore, the Rushmore Express Inn & Family Suites combines comfort, convenience and elegance for a truly monumental stay. An indoor pool and hot tub, Fitness Center, in-room wifi and a complimentary continental breakfast are just a few amenities that the Rushmore Express offers, along with guest laundry and available meeting rooms for groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Rushmore Express Inn & Family Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rushmore Express Keystone Hotel Keystone
- Rushmore Express Hotel Keystone