“Good family restaurant with gluten free options”
Review of BaRLee's

BaRLee's
Ranked #12 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Bar & Grill, Kids menu, Live entertainment, large group accommodation, local delivery, carry-out.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The menu will not say gluten free, but the kitchen staff says that everything is made on premises and they can help out. We had grilled chicken which was very good. Randy our waiter was very helpful and entertaining to our son

2  Thank Patty K

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The food is excellent - smoked to perfection. Beer was cold. It took a little longer to get our meal than we normally wait, but it was worth it.

1  Thank Snowbird51351
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great selection of appetizers! $5-$25. Nachos, onion petals, homemade potato chips, crab stuffed mushrooms, bacon tator bites, wings, bacon wrapped shrimp and lots more. Kids menu, salads, burgers, chicken, seafood, steaks, and a little bit of mexican and italian. Will definitely return when i'm in the area!

1  Thank SmileLaughLoveHope
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband were in earlier this evening and it was busy but we decided to give it a shot.
I had the prime rib dinner and my husband had a rack of ribs they're both smoked on there smoker. Everything was absolutely amazing right down to our cute little waitress Rachael. I would highly recommend to others!!

1  Thank Rayeee
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stopped by this restaurant earlier in the day and it seemed cute. Some locals in there- seemed fun. But wait!

Came in for dinner. Ordered the buffalo steak....not cheap. Wanted it medium rare even though they suggest medium. A house salad and mashed potatoes. Easy right? NOT! The salad came with dinner. Basic boring bagged lettuce with cuke slices on side. The steak was about a half inch thick, grisly, and medium well. The potatoes were gross...and the gravy tasted like lard. I was very disappointed! The waiter never came back till the bill was due. My sons fajitas were just as bad. We were laughing because this was the worst meal of our trip.

The worst part of all were the flys. They are everywhere. There was one at first which made me crazy. But once we got our food, there were lots more! We did not finish our meal and asked for the check when we found another waiter.

Worst of all, I told the waiter about my steak and all he said was sorry and asked if there was anything else we needed. The owner was standing right there and said nothing.

I truly think that this is the worst restaurant I have ever eaten in! So, don't do it!

2  Thank Lisa S

Been to BaRLee's? Share your experiences!