“Nice people...so-so food”

Ranked #12 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Bar & Grill, Kids menu, Live entertainment, large group accommodation, local delivery, carry-out.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice people...so-so food”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Not many choices for sitting at the bar and having dinner in this town...and this place had both. Brisket was good enuff but the bartender who was family of the owner I think...they were nice....so I'd eat here again...maybe try something else....but the beer was cold...and with limited choices this is a good as Keystone gets...

• Visited July 2014

Menomonie, Wisconsin
“Good eats”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We ate outside on their upper deck. It is off the noisy main street of Keystone. They have a bbq smoker going outside the restaurant that smells great. Our food was very good, with good service. It was interesting talking to the international wait staff.

• Visited August 2014
Haddonfield, New Jersey
“Stay indoors!!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had just arrived in Keystone for a few days and didn't know where to eat. We decided to walk into town and came upon BaRLee's - which advertised "family restaurant" upstairs. Since we had our 9 year old grandson we decided to go for it. The food was very good - I tried salmon, for the first time, and it was delicious. Our grandson ordered the pizza from the kid's meal and it was large enough for two. The thin crust was great and he loved the pizza. (we did take some back to the motel).
The only suggestion I would give is - DON'T EAT OUTSIDE~~~ I liked the idea of outside, because it was quieter, however, the flies pretty much ruined the meal. Trying to enjoy a meal and swatting flies is not my idea of a great experience.

If we were ever back in the area I would probably give it another chance, and eat inside.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank smile29
Madison, Wisconsin
“Surprisingly good food”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had brisket from their smoker -- tasty. My companions had buffalo steak which they liked as well. The portion sizes were fine and the sides good. All in all, a rather good meal.

Visited July 2014
Salem, Massachusetts
“Went for supper”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We tried the full rack of ribs for $25. Half of it was nice and juicy the other half was dry. If I was there again I would try and give it another chance.

Visited June 2014

Been to BaRLee's? Share your experiences!