The staff at this hotel went out of there way to cater to our needs. We checked in about noon, well before the 3 pm check in. The room was not ready but was being cleaned, which the cleaning staff did quickly, literally running to get things he needed. The front desk were more than willing to answer any questions and very appropriate suggestions for other things to do. They also did not charge for our pets. I will stay here if we come back to this area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Keystone Boardwalk Inn & Suites welcomes you to the heart of Keystone & the Black Hills! Being located on the boardwalk gives you flexibility & places you right next to local shops, the 1880 Train, Borglum Museum and fabulous dining. Mount Rushmore is located 2 miles away and Keystone is the closest town to the national monument. In addition we are just minutes away from Custer State Park, Mount Rushmore Cave, and Wind Cave. While in Keystone be sure to visit all the quaint shops and many restaurants all with in walking distance of the motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Keystone Boardwalk Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keystone Boardwalk Hotel Keystone
- Keystone Boardwalk Inn And Suites