We recently stayed at Boardwalk for the Sturgis Rally and we weren't sure what to expect but we where very happy. Rooms where very clean and spacious. The rooms where very basic not a lot of extras but adequate and the price was right. We would have liked to have a fridge and maybe even a microwave but did without and everything was okay. Hair dryers are not standard in the room but they will provide one if you make a request at the front desk, All of the staff where courteous and very helpful. Towels where provided for bike cleaning. Breakfast was simple but enough to start your day. Beds and pillows very comfortable and the rooms very quiet made for a great nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Keystone Boardwalk Inn & Suites welcomes you to the heart of Keystone & the Black Hills! Being located on the boardwalk gives you flexibility & places you right next to local shops, the 1880 Train, Borglum Museum and fabulous dining. Mount Rushmore is located 2 miles away and Keystone is the closest town to the national monument. In addition we are just minutes away from Custer State Park, Mount Rushmore Cave, and Wind Cave. While in Keystone be sure to visit all the quaint shops and many restaurants all with in walking distance of the motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Keystone Boardwalk Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keystone Boardwalk Inn And Suites
- Keystone Boardwalk Hotel Keystone