Stayed three nights during Sturgis bike rally and found the Boardwalk Inn & Suites better than we had anticipated. Short notice to get a reservation was no problem and the Inn went out of their way to guarantee we would be able to stay literally one day before we planned to arrive. The rooms were very clean and larger than the norm but there were no extras usually found in hotel/motels, i.e., blowdryer, microwave, mini fridge. The staff were super nice and accomodating and we were allowed to check in at 10am after driving 14 hours straight so that was very much appreciated. We found especially nice the Russian and Romanian exchange students who were there for the summer working at the Inn and their restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Keystone Boardwalk Inn & Suites welcomes you to the heart of Keystone & the Black Hills! Being located on the boardwalk gives you flexibility & places you right next to local shops, the 1880 Train, Borglum Museum and fabulous dining. Mount Rushmore is located 2 miles away and Keystone is the closest town to the national monument. In addition we are just minutes away from Custer State Park, Mount Rushmore Cave, and Wind Cave. While in Keystone be sure to visit all the quaint shops and many restaurants all with in walking distance of the motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Keystone Boardwalk Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keystone Boardwalk Hotel Keystone
- Keystone Boardwalk Inn And Suites