Did not make reservations so was happy to find a room. Had room 309 so on the the 3rd floor and as far back as you could go. No elevator or escalator (note the stairs in the picture). This was hard to walk up and carry your luggage especially after walking the path at Mt. Rushmore most of the day. Rooms were okay but not worth $100, and they wouldn't take my Discover card so had to come up with the cash. Staff was helpful and friendly and free parking while we walked around in Keystone.The breakfast was okay. Coffee, juice, cinnamon rolls, fruit filled donuts, waffles, cereal, and more. No pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Keystone Boardwalk Inn & Suites welcomes you to the heart of Keystone & the Black Hills! Being located on the boardwalk gives you flexibility & places you right next to local shops, the 1880 Train, Borglum Museum and fabulous dining. Mount Rushmore is located 2 miles away and Keystone is the closest town to the national monument. In addition we are just minutes away from Custer State Park, Mount Rushmore Cave, and Wind Cave. While in Keystone be sure to visit all the quaint shops and many restaurants all with in walking distance of the motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Keystone Boardwalk Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keystone Boardwalk Hotel Keystone
- Keystone Boardwalk Inn And Suites