After driving 2100 miles from Southwest Florida, we were very pleased to find this hotel clean, well kept and organized. The reservation process was flawless and the staff was very friendly and took care of our needs. When we decided to head home 1 day early they took care of our arrangements with no questions asked. The hotel is in a perfect location (walking distance) to both Keystone and Mount Rushmore. We enjoyed the balcony, which was perfect for relaxing with a great view of downtown Keystone. The continental breakfast was good also. If we travel to Keystone again, we will book here without hesitation....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Keystone Boardwalk Inn & Suites welcomes you to the heart of Keystone & the Black Hills! Being located on the boardwalk gives you flexibility & places you right next to local shops, the 1880 Train, Borglum Museum and fabulous dining. Mount Rushmore is located 2 miles away and Keystone is the closest town to the national monument. In addition we are just minutes away from Custer State Park, Mount Rushmore Cave, and Wind Cave. While in Keystone be sure to visit all the quaint shops and many restaurants all with in walking distance of the motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Keystone Boardwalk Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keystone Boardwalk Hotel Keystone
- Keystone Boardwalk Inn And Suites