Just minutes from the site you want to see! Room was a generous size, and bathroom fittings were satisfactory, although could do with updating soon.
Furnishings were of good quality, although maid service wasn't as thorough as it could have been.
Keystone doesn't have much to offer as a town: if I were to do this trip again, I'd either stay in Rapid City where the eating options are MUCH better, or possibly Deadwood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Keystone Boardwalk Inn & Suites welcomes you to the heart of Keystone & the Black Hills! Being located on the boardwalk gives you flexibility & places you right next to local shops, the 1880 Train, Borglum Museum and fabulous dining. Mount Rushmore is located 2 miles away and Keystone is the closest town to the national monument. In addition we are just minutes away from Custer State Park, Mount Rushmore Cave, and Wind Cave. While in Keystone be sure to visit all the quaint shops and many restaurants all with in walking distance of the motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Keystone Boardwalk Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keystone Boardwalk Inn And Suites
- Keystone Boardwalk Hotel Keystone