My family and I left our hotel room at about 7:30 am to walk across the street for breakfast. We had planned to eat and then return to our hotel to use the facilities before our 16 hour drive home. We had NOT yet checked out! When we returned to the room, the cleaning crew had the room torn apart. We were not able to use the room, nor did the hotel offer us restroom. When I complained to the manager upon our CHECK OUT, she was absolutely passive and replied "Ok, thank you". Unbelievable.
This hotel is not worth the $$ or hassle when there are so many other nice hotels just across the street!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Keystone Boardwalk Inn & Suites welcomes you to the heart of Keystone & the Black Hills! Being located on the boardwalk gives you flexibility & places you right next to local shops, the 1880 Train, Borglum Museum and fabulous dining. Mount Rushmore is located 2 miles away and Keystone is the closest town to the national monument. In addition we are just minutes away from Custer State Park, Mount Rushmore Cave, and Wind Cave. While in Keystone be sure to visit all the quaint shops and many restaurants all with in walking distance of the motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Keystone Boardwalk Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keystone Boardwalk Hotel Keystone
- Keystone Boardwalk Inn And Suites