“One of the top trips ever”
Review of GeoFunTrek Tours

Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Keystone
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: For those seeking a high-quality, day-long guided tour in the Black Hills and Badlands of South Dakota with exceptional guides - GeoFunTrek Tours is the answer! Specializing in Custom Tours, Private Tours and Traditional Family Tours, we bring the region to life in ways that are fun and memorable. We will work with you to design and deliver your personalized "Dream Tour". We use a rich mixture of local knowledge, history, geology, paleontology, poetry & folklore to take you places that few experience. Our tours are unique, intimate, and emotionally satisfying. We have the knowledge and experience to craft truly exceptional tours that you will enjoy and remember for years to come. Join us in the comfort and safety of a Sprinter van or Honda Pilot SUV for a day to remember.
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Two couples of us spent a day with John Esposti of GeoFunTrek touring Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse and the Needles Highway through Custer State Park. I believe it was one of the best trips we have ever been on. Not only was he knowledgeable but he was very personable. His insights to the areas we traveled made our trip special. I have a difficult walking distances and John took us up to the entrance of the parks, dropped us off and then went and parked. He went out of his way to find where the buffalo herds were and took us right to the area and close up.

A wonderful and highly recommended intimate tour, John makes it special.

2  Thank Hawkeye1736
GeoFunTrek, Owner at GeoFunTrek Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Lee,

That certainly was a great day in the Black Hills. Hope the rest of your trip went smoothly and matbe we will meet again some time.

Take care,

John

Reviewed 18 August 2013

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the Badlands with you John....thank you Sue for convincing us to go back to see the starry sky...never saw anything like it! Just beautiful ...

Janice,

The Badlands at night is a truly memorable place. Thanks for taking the time to enjoy it with me.

John

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Got to spend an amazing day with John this July. I had a group of 38 young adults and children and John was great at taking us through many attractions in the Keystone area. He was very knowledgable and got us in an out of places very efficiently (which is hard to do with 38). I would definitely recommend John to anyone wanting to get the most out of their trip. His wife was very generous in sharing her rhubarb with our group. It made a most delicious pie! Thanks!

GeoFunTrek, Owner at GeoFunTrek Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dale,
thank you for the thoughtful review. Your group was very cooperative and made my job possible and even easy. Cindy is glad that the rhubarb was put to good use. Thavel safely.
John & Cindy Esposti

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Had a great tour with GeoFunTrek, really get a lot for the money, John was very knowledgeable about the area and did his best to give us a great experience.Looking at the stars at night was absolutely fabulous, never saw a sky like that before. I would definitely recommend this tour, Beautiful sights and lots of history and information.

GeoFunTrek, Owner at GeoFunTrek Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Noella,

The Sunbeams & Moonbeams tour is one of my favorite to to share with guests. The sunset and night sky in the Badlands is a magnificent spectacle. Thank you for being so receptive to our world and all that it has to offer.

Hope to see you again some time in the future,

John Esposti

Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

Great tour of Black Hills focused on geology and dinosaurs. John was a great guide and kept my 10 year old son engaged and interested for a full 10 hours. Excellent value and very educational.

Alan,

Thanks to you and your son for sharing your vacation with me. Ten years old is a wonderful age to be in the companionship of your child. I am sure the memories of your trip will last for years. Your son's company and enthusiasm was a treat for me as well. Travel safely,

John Esposti,