“Perfect end to a hot day!”
Review of Island Oasis Hawaiian Shave Ice - CLOSED

Island Oasis Hawaiian Shave Ice
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Island Oasis brings authentic Hawaiian Shave Ice to the Black Hills of South Dakota at the foot of Mt. Rushmore. Choose from 32 traditional flavors, 4 sugar-free flavors, hundreds of combinations, 3 sizes of cones, toppings and ice cream fillings.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Incredible....I wish there was one near my home town. The man working was so accommodating and sincerely nice! I felt bad for him with the heat outside and contant people lining up to have this awesome treat. Kinda hard to see in between al the other little shops....if you see Janes Pizza its near that. YOU have to try it!! You will need to eat it on the boardwalk or in your car there is no inside seating. Its like a walk up order place.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Perfect for the muggy weather. . Cooled us down and tasted like heaven.. must try if you are in keystone. ..

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Island Oasis Hawaiian Shave Ice is the perfect way to wrap up a hot busy day at Mt. Rushmore and in the Keystone area! The shaved ice hits the spot. The ice is shaved pretty fine, the portions are extremely large. The syrup very good. There are lots of varieties to try. I always try the strawberry shave ice everywhere I go. It's what I have to compare. I must say, the shaved ice here is right up there, i.e. this shop would make it in Hawaii! But be patient, a perfect shaved ice takes time to make, it's so worth the wait. Yum! Take it from a person born and raised in Hawaii who's eaten shaved ice from "small kid time"--I highly recommend Island Oasis--it exceeded my expectations. Will definitely stop by again next time we visit!

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I took my boys here yesterday and we loved it! My older son and I had the Strawberry Cheesecake flavor with a Snow Cap and I think I could've eaten the large (which is massive) instead of the kiddie size! ;-) Can't wait to go back for more!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Having been to all the known places in the Hawaiian Islands, this place is actually better than most of them. In fact it's as good as Island Snow in Kailua and better than the ones on North Shore. The owner really takes pride in his shop and his product. So if you want the real thing and can't make to Hawaii, this is it! Many flavors to choose from!

1  Thank 4BandE