“Slow and mediocre”

Add it.
Whistleberries Family Dining
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Set in a Miner's theme, mouthwatering homecooking that will have you coming back for more. Smoked Spare Ribs done at the restaraunt, fresh juicy Brosted Chicken, homemade Whistleberries (Baked Beans), and much more!! The yummiest salad bar in Keystone, made fresh daily. We have something for the entire family. Come in and enjoy the atmosphere or enjoy a refreshing drink out on our patio!
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Slow and mediocre”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Only two other couples were in the restaurant when we stopped on a Tuesday around noon. Our waitress was friendly, but extremely slow. My husband ordered the whistleberries and even though the waitress talked to us about them ("They're our specialty--you have to try them!") and wrote down our order in front of us, she forgot and gave him fries. Everything else was taking so long, we didn't bother to correct her when we finally got our food. I ordered the "Mexican wrap," which was an oversized Dell Taco burrito: ground beef, lukewarm beans, lettuce, tomato. Even though I got to pick my jalapeno tortilla, it and the burrito had zero flavor. We sat for a long time after we were obviously done and both went and used the bathroom before the waitress came with the check. On my trip to the bathroom, I saw her calmly folding napkins--something I realize must be done, but maybe not when one of only three tables in the whole place is waiting for a check.

• Visited August 2014

Tamarac, Florida
“horrible place to stop”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stopped in to try the ribs and waited a while to be seatex in a mostly empty place. 2 waiters and 4 tables to wait on and it took us 20 minutes to get water. The waitress was not friendly amnd seemed stressed but i couldnt understand it since there wasnt anyone hardly there. The ribs i tried were so dry it was more like beef jerky. If was like they were old and just covered with bbq sauce to try and make us not notice. The full rack was more like a half rack. The buffalo burgers tasted like hamburgers and my friend found a fly cooked into her beans - nasty. All 4 of us felt sick to our stomachs the rest of the day. Please skip this one. I would have enjoyed subway more than this!

• Visited August 2014
Minnesota
“Beans!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Yum. Tried the chicken Indian taco. Delicious. Loved that we were able to sit outside with the family. Overall good food and service.

Chicago, Illinois
“Horrible salad bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

They claim to have the best salad bar it town. Is hate to see the other salad bars in town lol. The my burger was pretty good though

• Visited July 2014
Amelia, Ohio
“Fried chicken was excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here for dinner after walking through Keystone trying to find a good place to eat. I got the 4 piece fried chicken, comes with choice of potato and salad bar. Chicken was excellent, salad bar was good- really liked the macaroni salad. Get the fried dough with ice cream on top- so good! !