“Tasty takeaway”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Prestatyn, United Kingdom
“Tasty takeaway”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Recently moved into the general area and even though loving rural life fancied somebody cooking for me and as I love LOVE Chinese food thought I would try this place out.

First off, cash only which wasn't a pain as there are cash points nearby and cash-back in a local shop.

Staff were very friendly and welcoming and helped me choose from the menu as some the things I am familiar with such as Pancake Roll is known here as Chop Suey Roll.

Ordered an assortment and it was all cooked quickly and even though I had a bit of a trip back to where we live the food was still hot.

Can't fault them at all, food was tasty takeaway fare, exactly what I was hoping for and the variety of choices was excellent so can't get bored.

Best bit was when the delivery chap came in and explained he could deliver to me so next time I am not in the mood to cook, I am definitely buying from here.

I did pop in again a couple of weeks later on a different day, same service, same tasty food prepared. I am under no illusion, this place is a normal takeaway with no airs or graces and this for me is great.

• Visited June 2014

Holywell, United Kingdom
“Delivery service top notch”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

In my opinion tak bo is the best Chinese in holywell excellent phone manner and fantastic delivery time! Have also picked food up and it took 10mins which I was extremely happy about! Food is gorgeous and if youre like me still yummy the next day!
Will continue too use tak bo and recommend others too do the same!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Staving fisherman”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Me and my mate drove back after a fishing trip and decided to stop at this restaurant for a meal. We has pork ribs as a starter, a meat dish and a vegetable dish with our main meal. The ribs was out of this world very tender and tasty. The vegetable looks like they just dug it out of the field. The filet steak is well cooked which is the standard I would expect. All in all me and my mate enjoyed the meal.

We fish a lot in the summer and the owner promised to cook our catch of the day for us if we get a sea bass!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Michael W
Holywell, United Kingdom
“Delivered piping hot in 40 minutes”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We rarely use home delivery preferring to eat in and be waited on. Recently after celebrations at home we decided none of us should drive so we ordered 4 meals to be delivered. Absolutely wonderful service, arrived within 40 minutes cooked fresh and piping hot.

• Visited November 2013
“only average”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

one of two Chinese take-aways locally but would not choose this one. Also has sit down to eat option but havent tried this service

Visited June 2013