All reviewscooked breakfastfarm tracklovely guesthousewinding lanewarm welcomelounge areabed was comfortablebiscuitssnowdonsatnavtakeawayportmeiriontelevisionensuite
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We were recommended this hotel for a meal by a couple of locals we had played golf with during the day and what an absolute pleasure it was, only wish we could have stayed there for a couple of days. It is a small hotel off the beaten track, you have to go down a very narrow farm track to get to it, unfortunately it was pouring down when we went otherwise I am sure the views would have been fantastic. We both had a starter which was very good but we regretted it when the main meal came as we both had steaks and they were to die for, absolutely beautiful but very generous portions and we just couldn't finish all the meal, the vegetables were superb and the steaks came with fried onions what a change from most restaurants who serve them awful frozen battered onion rings, the steaks wern't cheap but in my opinion you get what you pay for and these were first class, shame we couldn't manage dessert as I am sure they would have been fantastic, all I can say is compliments to the chef and if you ever fancy a change of area come and live in stoke on trent!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank valshaw
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The Brynllydan Restaurant serves excellent food with a wide variety of choice from Steak to Fish. Everything appears to be made in house and is always piping hot when served. Plenty of veg are provided with every dish and the staff do everything that they can to make you visit enjoyable. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you would like a good meal in a nice location. I would also recommend that you book as the restaurant can be very busy. I have now visited this restaurant on a number of occasions over a 12-14 month period and will definitely go back again when I am back in North Wales.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2013

This hotel has friendly staff, rooms are comfortable, breathtaking view, rooms attended to each day. The breakfasts and dinner were excellent, tasty, no complaints at all. I've given it a very good rating for all of these reasons, but its the people who work there who make it this, after a long day walking it was nice to be able to relax here. There's a few niggles but nothing much, noisy extractor fans from the rooms either side, beds could be a bit more comfy ( but then everyone's different) Overall a lovely place to be.

Room Tip: Lovely views from all the rooms I think!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2013

We Stayed a night at the Brynllydan Hotel & Restaurant so we could tackle mount snowden and wasnt disappointed...the view is amazing the food is spectacular (with very generous portions) the beds are comfy and the welcome is warm and friendly. What more could you ask for from a hotel. Lovely people in a lovely place...PERFECT!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle W
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Always sure of a lovely Sunday lunch. Plenty of choice and exceptional value. You can have a traditional roast, curry, pie or vegetarian option. Children portions very generous! Staff friendly & helpful. Very popular with "us locals" and you can see why!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple