Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
£47
Trip.com
Vio.com
All reviews restaurant next door the pub quiet location meal deal car park clean rooms all you can eat excellent stay fire alarm first floor north wales chester zoo easy access plenty of parking night's sleep comfortable bed comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2024

Hotel was located next to the venue we wanted the staff were very helpful and friendly.like the idear room not entered every day unless requested..We found the meal deal excellent value as nothing else close for dining

Reviewed 23 February 2024

Staff friendly and helpful.
Room clean and tidy
Restaurant excellent ambiance and food for Valentine celebration
Receptionist went out of her way to retrieve property i mislaid in the hotel
convienient car park on site

Reviewed 17 February 2024

Not my first time in this hotel and as always will definetly not be my last,checked in got straight into my room then literally I was 20feet from my room to the bar for a drink and a relax,absolutely no hassle and good clean premier inn as always.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2024

Jess provided us exceptional customer service, extremely kind and goes above and beyond to assist customers. Extremely helpful with outstanding communication skills.

She made our stay incredibly pleasant, and we can't thank her enough.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2024

I was allocated a room that had a locked intercommunicating door. the sound insulation was terrible. I could clearly hear every word spoken by the people in the next door room. Worse still was the snoring from next door, it may as well have been in my room. I literally could not believe how bad / loud it came through!
In addition the fire alarm went off at 7am. this was startling and 'alarming' in every sense. The alarm stopped after about 5 mins, by which time residents were wandering around the corridor not really knowing what was going on. There was no staff member to reassure us that this this was a false alarm. In the end residents decided to just return to their rooms. There was no apology offered by a staff member at all. Overall, an awful nights sleep.
In addition, the car park floods badly to the rear. I literally struggled to get to my car in the morning.
NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE AT ALL