“Good quality takeaway”

Ranked #36 of 71 Restaurants in Penarth
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Saagor is Penarth's finest authentic Indian and Bangladeshi takeaway.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Saagor has an extensive menu and the home delivery service is excellent. We have ordered from Saagor when friends have dropped in to our house and, without exception, our friends have continued to order from Saagor on future occasions

1  Thank CurryFanWales
has876, Manager at Saagor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Great review! Thanks

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I've heard some rave comments about this place so I had to give it a try. I must admit I don't often have a takeout but I thought id make an exception. I'm really pleased that I did. the food was excellent. the portion sizes were big and taste was yummy! Saagor has made me a regular!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Most Friday nights I have a take-away after a few lagers. Always a good meal with quality ingredient's and delivered on time and always time for a joke. Fantastic!

1  Thank Des L
Reviewed 14 May 2014

a varied takeaway, home delivery or pick up available. Our favourite is the Korma, delicious and creamy.

1  Thank crusoe66
has876, Manager at Saagor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thanks!

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I grew up in India and this is one of the best take away meals I've ever had. I ordered a chicken kasundi (cooked with turmeric, mustard seeds and garlic) with plain rice and palak paneer. I only intended to eat half and save the rest for tomorrow but wolfed the lot. Really interesting spicing which worked brilliantly. Wow, what a pleasant surprise.

1  Thank Ewan S
has876, Manager at Saagor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Great Review! Thank you very much!