“Impressive!”

Ranked #31 of 71 Restaurants in Penarth
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Saagor is Penarth's finest authentic Indian and Bangladeshi takeaway.
Cardiff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Impressive!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Loved the food in Saagor. I'm a curry lover and i have been routinely visiting this takeaway for many years. The staff have always been friendly and the food has always been served to the highest quality. I would love to recommend a dish but there so much to choose from! Saagor is a must try for any foodie.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Chooti1234
has876, Manager at Saagor, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Great Review!

Wales
“Good quality takeaway”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Saagor has an extensive menu and the home delivery service is excellent. We have ordered from Saagor when friends have dropped in to our house and, without exception, our friends have continued to order from Saagor on future occasions

Visited August 2014
1 Thank CurryFanWales
has876, Manager at Saagor, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Great review! Thanks
Penarth, United Kingdom
“EXCEPTIONAL FOOD!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I've heard some rave comments about this place so I had to give it a try. I must admit I don't often have a takeout but I thought id make an exception. I'm really pleased that I did. the food was excellent. the portion sizes were big and taste was yummy! Saagor has made me a regular!

• Visited July 2014
Penarth, United Kingdom
“Friday night”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Most Friday nights I have a take-away after a few lagers. Always a good meal with quality ingredient's and delivered on time and always time for a joke. Fantastic!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Des L
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“excellent menu”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

a varied takeaway, home delivery or pick up available. Our favourite is the Korma, delicious and creamy.

Visited April 2014