“Great service !”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We visited for an anniversary dinner... and we were not disappointed.
Staff were excellent...they could not do enough for you. Our scallops were perfectly cooked for our starters and ditto for our steaks for the main. We finished with coffees on the veranda overlooking the Bay - very romantic !
For the prices I would expect everything to be good.... and it was !

Date of visit: June 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,002)

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Ate here a number of times, very nice looking place over looking the marina which is all lit up.

the cocktails are very nice but the Chateaubriand is my favourite by far, i could eat 2, the steak melts away in your mouth the sauces (peppercorn and Garlic) were also stunning.

the only bad note is that you have to order your sides sperately but other than that its amazing and i recommend this place to all my friends and family.

see you soon

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

It was the wife's birthday - we've been coming here since it was first opened by the magnificent Francis Dupuy. We've had a 50th birthday, my Father in law's 80th and countless other events including some epic post rugby dinners....

It's changed hands now. We dropped in for lunch. Both had the hake on crushed potato. It was cooked to perfection......we had great service and the lunch was finished with a fab chocolate lava cake - smaller than most but really intense chocolatey flavour.....very good.

We miss a little the Francis days but the standard is still up there. It's also a great venue - bright and airy overlooking the marina. Very pleasant!

Pier 64 is well recommended.......

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Popped in for a drink, 3 halves of Lager £9.75, lovely views but feel ripped off. Was expecting it to be pricey, but!!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely evening last night waitresses very attentive. Food I had soup which was ok if I'm honest quite bland needed something extra ? My steak was a little under than how I asked but once that was changed it was lovely the best steak I've had. My partner was gutted as there was no t bone so he had the fillet which he enjoyed the bill was just right if it had been more I don't think he would have been worth more. The Pinot was a love choice of wine. Thank you for a lovely evening will return.