“Dog Haven”

Add it.
La Boulange
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I love dogs, I have had them all my life. I do not put them in my purse,
take them in stores, hide them in the movies or tie them to food tables.
I exited Woodland Pet in Strawberry, a large pet store, across a narrow street from La Boulange with some tables basically on the sidewalk.
An aggressive breed of dog, tied to a table lunged at me as I walked by, nearly unseating its owner..She flew into a rage, with forty or so people watching, and ordered me "to go away" "Just go away", "Get out of here!".I have small Labradoodle. Not relevant. Where did this sense of entitlement come from, where did good judgment and respect for others morph into an assumption this behavior is tolerated? An owner in need of training.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Love this place! There is also one in Novato, CA. The Smoked Trout Salad is my favorite with the nut bread. Also enjoy the olive mix on the condiments tray. Serves complimentary water.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

The potato quiche is great. Any of the quiche is great. Coffee and service are wonderful! The place is so wonderful--Starbucks bought the San Francisco biz to franchise. So wonderful. The pastries are also wonderful!

Reviewed 25 August 2012

We love this place - easy to find something healthy and delicious. Tuna Melts are great! Plus quiches and pastries. You can sit outside and enjoy the sun when the fog is not in!

Reviewed 13 August 2012

This little place is the "go to" hot spot in the area...great out door seating. Re: Menu: no confusion - same menu as all the branches all over SF and Marin- divine pastry