“like a short visit to Europe”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Boulange - CLOSED

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Near San Francisco
“like a short visit to Europe”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

tasty and quick in a lovely courtyard setting. salads, sandwiches plus coffee drinks. there is no table service, you wait in line to order and then they bring it to you. We love the smoked salmon sandwich, comes with greens on the side. They also make a nice plain turkey sandwich on a roll that my young daughter likes.

Visited October 2012

Mill Valley, California
“Dog Haven”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I love dogs, I have had them all my life. I do not put them in my purse,
take them in stores, hide them in the movies or tie them to food tables.
I exited Woodland Pet in Strawberry, a large pet store, across a narrow street from La Boulange with some tables basically on the sidewalk.
An aggressive breed of dog, tied to a table lunged at me as I walked by, nearly unseating its owner..She flew into a rage, with forty or so people watching, and ordered me "to go away" "Just go away", "Get out of here!".I have small Labradoodle. Not relevant. Where did this sense of entitlement come from, where did good judgment and respect for others morph into an assumption this behavior is tolerated? An owner in need of training.

Visited January 2013
Wantagh, New York
“Casual lunch with creative choices”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Love this place! There is also one in Novato, CA. The Smoked Trout Salad is my favorite with the nut bread. Also enjoy the olive mix on the condiments tray. Serves complimentary water.

Visited December 2012
Mill Valley, California
“love this place for a quikc breakfast!”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

The potato quiche is great. Any of the quiche is great. Coffee and service are wonderful! The place is so wonderful--Starbucks bought the San Francisco biz to franchise. So wonderful. The pastries are also wonderful!

Visited November 2012
Mill valley
“Great Tuna Melts and Food!”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

We love this place - easy to find something healthy and delicious. Tuna Melts are great! Plus quiches and pastries. You can sit outside and enjoy the sun when the fog is not in!

Visited July 2012