“Croissant Heaven”

Add it.
La Boulange
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We were looking for coffee and a snack before some of the stores opened in Strawberry Village. Enter La Boulange. The interior is lovely and warm-feeling. The pastries are decadent. I had a chocolate croissant while my husband had the almond. Both were heavenly. Service at the counter was prompt and friendly with a smile and I wasn't made to feel like an out-of-towner because I didn't know the ins and outs of ordering.

We tried to enjoy the outside seating but the SanFran weather just wasn't cooperating. So we settled for a window seat inside, the next best thing.

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Welcome to Paris in Marin !!! French patisserie and cafe., try it all!!! Delicieuse !!!
Wonderful soups and sandwiches and desserts and coffee selections !!! Bon chance
et bon appetit, mes amies!!!

Reviewed 17 January 2013

tasty and quick in a lovely courtyard setting. salads, sandwiches plus coffee drinks. there is no table service, you wait in line to order and then they bring it to you. We love the smoked salmon sandwich, comes with greens on the side. They also make a nice plain turkey sandwich on a roll that my young daughter likes.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

I love dogs, I have had them all my life. I do not put them in my purse,
take them in stores, hide them in the movies or tie them to food tables.
I exited Woodland Pet in Strawberry, a large pet store, across a narrow street from La Boulange with some tables basically on the sidewalk.
An aggressive breed of dog, tied to a table lunged at me as I walked by, nearly unseating its owner..She flew into a rage, with forty or so people watching, and ordered me "to go away" "Just go away", "Get out of here!".I have small Labradoodle. Not relevant. Where did this sense of entitlement come from, where did good judgment and respect for others morph into an assumption this behavior is tolerated? An owner in need of training.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Love this place! There is also one in Novato, CA. The Smoked Trout Salad is my favorite with the nut bread. Also enjoy the olive mix on the condiments tray. Serves complimentary water.