“Pick your timing, and it's great”
Review of La Boulange - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Boulange
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I live and work around the corner from La Boulange, and would love to come more often. The salads and sandwiches are delicious, if pricey (but it's Strawberry so that's no surprise), and of course the coffee is delicious. It gets pretty crowded around lunch time, and parking can be tricky, but it's worth it to grab a seat outside and relax with coffee and food.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I came here specifically for the bread pudding and I wasn't disappointed! The workers were confused on how to serve it, but I helped them out. Told them it should be warm and that sometimes it comes in a sauce. The bread pudding was extremely moist. Not too sweet. Not too bland. No frills. For the people who like pure bread pudding, this is definitely for you! Very delicious!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Our daughter is in love with macaroons! La Boulange had a nice variety to choose from. They're a bit pricy (all over the city!). She was excited to have them packaged in a pretty box for the plane ride home. Sorry to hear this establishment is owned by Starbucks.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

We were looking for coffee and a snack before some of the stores opened in Strawberry Village. Enter La Boulange. The interior is lovely and warm-feeling. The pastries are decadent. I had a chocolate croissant while my husband had the almond. Both were heavenly. Service at the counter was prompt and friendly with a smile and I wasn't made to feel like an out-of-towner because I didn't know the ins and outs of ordering.

We tried to enjoy the outside seating but the SanFran weather just wasn't cooperating. So we settled for a window seat inside, the next best thing.

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Welcome to Paris in Marin !!! French patisserie and cafe., try it all!!! Delicieuse !!!
Wonderful soups and sandwiches and desserts and coffee selections !!! Bon chance
et bon appetit, mes amies!!!