“Great Time: Took the Champagne tour last night and it was outstanding. Paul was a great pilot and gave a great tour.”

Seaplane Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
US$189.00*
and up
San Francisco Golden Gate Seaplane Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Thanks for visiting us at Seaplane Adventures! Come fly with us and explore from the air the breathtaking beauty and splendor that is the San Francisco Bay Area - one of the most fascinating and scenic cities anywhere in the world! You’ll enjoy first-class service and have a true adventure in the only seaplane tour anywhere in California. Let us take you back to the Golden Age of aviation when flying seaplanes was the height of luxury and adventure. Book your flight with us today!
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We are locals that would not normally take a Bay Area seaplane ride but really glad we did. Our pilot, Paul was outstanding and the ride was the best. It was a great way to get a unique perspective on the Bay. Staff was really friendly and did a great job as well. Highly recommend!

2  Thank claude p
"amazing tour"
"eye view"
"audio tour"

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I booked a Seaplane trip in October 2013 for a flight in April 2014. The day of flight flight arrived (my last day in San Francisco) and I spent the morning heading to Pier 39 for pick up.

The collection never arrived. When I called the office I was advised no flights were operating that day and although apologetic the staff couldn't understand how the online reservation system let me book for a day when no flights were operating. I "slipped" through the system. I was promised a refund would happen immediately.

After 12 days I still hadn't received my refund and I emailed 3 times with no response. I finally called (8 hours time difference) and was advised that my refund had "failed". No effort had been made to check or resolve this in those 12 days. I do now finally have my refund.

I'd recommend being 100% sure your flight is going to happen before wasting precious holiday time getting to an agreed pick up point (at cost) only to be let down. Thoroughly disappointed.

6  Thank Robbie_Exeter
seaplaneSAS, Owner at Seaplane Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

We at Seaplane Adventures appreciate your taking the time to review your experience with us and we value the feedback! We strive to provide every single one of our customers with a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will make their San Francisco memories last a lifetime! I think you can see from other reviews that the vast majority of our thousands of customers each year have just that - a wonderful, unique and memorable flying experience over our beautiful city!

So, I am always troubled when any customer has a less than stellar experience and I want you to know that I sincerely wish to apologize for the difficulty you had with us. We regret that your flight was cancelled, but I would like to note that we made immediate efforts to refund your credit card, but the credit card you furnished expired between the time of your booking and the time of your flight. We were unable to credit back the expired card and had no choice but to wait for your response with a new card to which we could credit your refund. As soon as we received that information your new card was promptly credited the full amount of your cancelled flight.

Again, I wish to personally apologize for our failure to deliver anything less than a fantastic experience. Next time you return to San Francisco, please give us another chance. We would be happy to discount your tour with us as a token of our appreciation!

Best regards,

The Seaplane Adventures Team

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We did it with Paul on 7 April. Loved it! It was such a highlight of our stay in San Francisco. Everything from pick up point to drop off and whole organization were great. And the flying over city of course!

Thank you for great mood!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I highly recommend taking a plane tour, not only are the guys at Seaplane friendly and courteous, but the tour it self its much better than a helicopter ride, we took the tour around the city including the AT&T ballpark to Mt Tamalpais, a great fly over the Golden gate bridge, alcatraz, angel island, etc. I highly recommend this tour.